Thursday, February 24, 2011

We now return to.....

Our regularly scheduled program. I had to take a sick day yesterday, but luckily I wrote myself a note :) I missed my first day helping the Artist-in-residence at Weller too, I was there today though. I am helping wrangle kids while they break up pottery to make two big mosaic mural panels for the commons. Unfortunately my tummy is much better, but my back is killing me from bending over 8000000000 times today! Oh well, I can stretch it out tomorrow....I wanted to share with you what happens when you send your darling husband to the grocery store:

So sweet, I guess I will keep him :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad your better. Bet the pretty flowers helped! You'll have to post a picture of the mosaics once they are complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! The roses are a beautiful color and the art project sounds like fun, I'd love to see a picture of the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Megan - love the color of the roses. Kyle is indeed a keeper!

    ReplyDelete