Monday, February 28, 2011

Gelatinous mass of corn

Here is a picture of Leigh chopping the polenta from last night into slices to fry for dinner tonight. MMMMM. We had fried polenta with ham slices. Leigh also made two different syrups, an apple one and a brown sugar one. Dinner was great.



Leigh has been complaining at me that I need to make a post to this blog since I am the one that originally set it up and now she is the one that has to maintain it. I suppose that I understand her point, to bad I am a bum.

Liam has been playing around with an art program called Gimp. Making some cool images with light blurs and other cool effects. He has been learning about Photoshop at school and this is the best freeware option that I know of. Here is an example that he made that is similar to a lunar solar eclipse.

3 comments:

  1. Wow nice stuff Liam! I love polenta. A restaurant in Ashland had polenta fries. They were awesome. Wish I could dip some those syrups! Leigh has a point Kyle, it's good to hear your point of view too.

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a gelatinous mass of corn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I LOL over your comment - totally agree :-)

    Oh, and Hi, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete