Friday, February 11, 2011

Behind.......


Sigh, I forgot yesterday.....so and am and pm post today! Liam is having two parties this year, one for family tonight and a couple of friends over for a trip to the movies on Saturday. Tonight will be a spaghetti dinner and baked alaska for dessert! I have never made one of those before so this will be an experiment. Saturday we will be having grilled burgers and he says a dessert of candies at the movies, with cinnamon rolls the next morning for breakfast. That boy is going to need to learn to cook so he can eat up to his standards when he moves out!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your last line! Giggling at the title of the post as I look over the photo :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better start learning now. I found that out myself the hard way. Sounds like it will be a fun birthday weekend, as always. Hope my package arrives on time!

    ReplyDelete