Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finally

Lots of laundry and not much else on my to-do list today, finally a day to relax! I also caught up on the blogs I read regularly. I thought I would share a few of my favorite with you:
Foodgawker An excellent place to look for a new recipe, or just some inspiration. Mine for today: kettle corn in my microwave!
Craftzine Directions and inspiration for most any craft you can think of.
One Pretty Thing A nice way to look at a lot of different crafts all at once and a good way to discover new blogs.
Sew Mama Sew A blog from a fabric store, they have great theme posts. This month is a new pillow every day.
Lillyella An etsy finds blog, crafts and shopping! (If you haven't heard of etsy it is a storefront for lots of different handmade craft/art sellers.)
The Crafty Crow A kids crafting blog, I have found lots of fun stuff for my kids and also to do with a class here.
I have a lot more on my blog-roll but these get read often. Hope you like them too :)
(PS All the names are clickable to take you to the homepage of each site.)

2 comments:

  1. I looked at Lillyella and her friends this morning. There's a lot of cool stuff out in the world. It's nice that the internet has made it possible for all these artsy-craftsy types to make a living on their art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More inspiration than time for creation...

    ReplyDelete