Thursday, March 10, 2011

New toys and party prep


We had to make an Amazon.com order for the birthday Girl, and to qualify for our free shipping we needed to buy something else. So I bought myself a rice cooker! I had been thinking about it, we eat rice about once a week around here and I always manage to boil over the pot. Such a mess!! Also pictured, my supper, half green curry, half beef stir-fry, all delicious! And Liam's giant plateful, I would say he is feeling better.

Also purchased this week (locally though) was some snorkel gear. Rose had such fun borrowing her friends last time she was at the pool, I just couldn't resist. To funny!

2 comments:

  1. Rice cookers are the best things - and it smells wonderful as the easily take care of the meal's carb preparation.

    Oh, and snorkel gear - funny or scary??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snorkel gear looks like a lot of fun!

    I've had a rice cooker for years, and it is really convenient. There's more room on the stove-top when cooking a meal, but you do have to find the cupboard space to store it, always a down side. Wish could have tasted some of that curry :)

    ReplyDelete