Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BLT.




Tonight ( two days before Christmas), dinner was very late due to busyness. The kids had burritos and quesadilla, Leigh and I had BLTs. The bread was Leighs buttermilk white, the bacon was some that we smoked this fall. The veggies came from the store, so did the mayo. The beer came from Belgium via Gold Hill Liquor. The sandwiches were very good. I had two. We cooked up the bacon this morning with our pancakes and I think that I have eaten about 1/3 of it today. No more bacon for me for a few days, must... restrain... myself.... but it calls to me ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, bacon... I'm going to make lemon whippersnappers today bro. I hear the ones at your house all mysteriously disappeared, never mind the conspicuous trail of powdered suger...

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon and a bottle of Rochefort! I'm coming over!

    ReplyDelete