Friday, July 1, 2011

Photo challenge 5-8

5 A pic of your favorite memory.
Hard to pick just one, but this one is pretty good, taking the kids to Disneyland.

6. A picture of a person you would trade places with for a day.
This is my new nephew, Vincent...how nice would it be to have every whim catered to every second of the day? The only thing you need worry about is how long to nap!

7. A picture of the person you have the most fun with.
I chose a pic (which she will probably kill me for) of my friend Zara. After almost 30 years I think we have probably had the most fun times!

8. A picture that makes you laugh.
Totally stolen from my cousin, Jessie!!

3 comments:

  1. Zoe was surprised to see her brother on your blog! (Re trading places...not sure about those diaper changes, Leigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OK with the diaper changes, as an adult I have to wipe my own butt!! Besides I bet he gets cuddles after :)

    ReplyDelete