Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 photos


9. A picture of your favorite night...our last night in Vegas, done up in style: red limo to dinner at an old style Italian joint!

10. Your most treasured item, silly children!

11. The person who has gotten you through the most, my Mom :)

12. A picture of something you hate....more than one in this one. I was looking for a picture of grapes (which I only like as wine!) but I couldn't resist posting this one too. I am definitely not fond of my darling husband taking pictured of my chubby tush!

13. A picture of something you love. Camping/fishing being outside in the summer!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had fun reviewing your memories via photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always fun. I love looking at old photos. This is a fun game Leigh, I look forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying the photo memories, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy this photo record too - it is fun seeing what comes back to people in response to the basic questions :-)

    ReplyDelete