Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Photo challenge #2-4

2. A picture of you and the person you are closest to:

Surprised right? Pic taken by Jess or Justin in Las Vegas in 2009.
3. A photo of the cast of your favorite TV show:

4. A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.

Procrastination...this would be the chair for Lily I am recovering for her birthday on June 17th. It also made it's appearance as the industrial smile face in a recent post, before it's final coat of brown paint. Notice the pretty cover fabric, it is not quite on the chair yet...sigh. I am sure I will work on it tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. waaaaiitiinnnggg for my chair teehee :) gonna put the table in the lodge mobile today and bring it out today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair will be lovely when finished. That's a nice picture of you and my bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo of procrastination also reveals great habits - creativity and crafty skill, regularly used and wonderfully expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered what that photo was!!!! Procrastination runs in this side of the family if you haven't noticed..............

    ReplyDelete