Tuesday, June 28, 2011

30 photo challenge #1

My cousin, Jessie, did a photo challenge on her blog and my sister, Lily followed on her blog. I think it is too much fun (and I have been slacking off on here) so I am going to go too.
#1 says a photo of me and 15 facts:

1. Kyle took this picture of me, which is a little shocking...I had to go all the way back to Aussie day to find a flattering pic of myself.
2. I have at least 10 unfinished sewing projects right now.
3. I made yellow curry and beef fried rice for dinner.
4. I HAVE to have coffee every morning.
5. I have purple sparkled nails right now (surprised right?)
6. I am going to go to J&J's wedding in Australia!!!!
7. I can spin rod fish all day and not catch a thing, and still be ready to fish after the kids go to bed.
8. I am still shopping for a new house.
9. I would rather stay up all night and sleep in.
10. I don't like fresh grapes.
11. I am willing to try any new food once.
12. I have new coconut lipbalm.
13. Most perfumes give me a headache.
14. I am addicted to facebook.
15. My feet are cold.

5 comments:

  1. coconut lip balm? mmm sounds yum:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things I didn't know about on there. I didn't know you don't like grapes. And, so exciting about Australia, have to find out the details from you sometime. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not supposed to have cold feet. That's my department!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun to learn new things about someone I figure I know!

    ReplyDelete