Monday, June 6, 2011

MMEEEEEHHHHHAAAA

Was that a good goat yell? This is how the kiddos and I spent the evening:

As most of you know, my best friend Zara, has a farm. And on that farm there are dairy goats....and to get the dairy part you need babies! Her two goats Winnie and Mehe are pregnant, and we got to see Winnie give birth tonight!

Such a sweet tiny kid.

Rose was excited to go, but had to duck out of the barn during the delivery part as Winnie was loud! Not that I blame her :) I think Rose felt bad for Winnie, but my girl was all about that tiny new life, so soft!

Liam stayed through the whole process though and even tried to be a kid warmer. It was a little cool today and the damp newborn was chilled.

How cute is that? Such a sweet way to spend the evening :)

7 comments:

  1. I think it is so cool the Liam and AR could be there! That is the best - good on you, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool experience! And the baby goat is so tiny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad the kids were able to watch the new kid!! how cool is THAT?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awesome, great pics with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hear all about it when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great experience for all of you! Baby goat should have NO fear of humans as it grows up :)

    ReplyDelete