Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Give me a call

I see a lot of this in my future...we just bought Abbie a cell phone. Liam got one as a freshman, he was starting rifle team and so would be busy 6 days a week so it seemed to make sense to me. Abbie's is only in 7th grade but she does love her after school activities and with Liam's senior year if rifle starting this week I am going to be sucked into that. Now our days with a land line phone is truly numbered. A big factor for me in keeping it is having a mid size girl at home. I'm not going to share my cell with the hour per day Abbie NEEDS to talk to a friend! Now she can text and monopolize her own device so ACS: you're on notice...

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is getting so grown up! I didn't get my first cell until I was in my 20's also.

    ReplyDelete