Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cupcake

I was volunteered to provide dessert for our first Rifle match. Match against Delta and Tok, our team won but Liam didn't do well with small bore 528, better in air with 566. We host a meal was what I was explaining about, everyone  from our team potlucks. I was already written into our sign up sheet for dessert! The kiddos requested cupcakes and so I chose butterscotch with seven minute icing and a peanut butter jelly cupcake. The PBJ ones didn't make enough to leave at home, but I made sure to save back a few butterscotch  ones. I took 4 dozen cupcakes  to the match and came home with 0 so I would say they were a hit!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I commented yesterday! Where'd it go? Anyway, of course all were gone. People know you make tasty goodies.

    ReplyDelete