Monday, May 31, 2010

More pink


The rose jelly never did set up so we had rose syrup. We decided to still try it on toast, but we had to dip.
Liam's reaction, yum!

Abbie's reaction, not so favorable...I am going to try tempting her with rose soda after a trip to the store for soda water. Liam is excited to try this. I am thinking it will go better as an accent, rather than the only flavor note.

I had to try some on the last bit of frozen goat yogurt, soooooooo tasty! The tang and perfume went very nicely together. It's pretty too.

3 comments:

  1. Love the expressions! I'm not sure I would be a fan either, but like the kids, I'd try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas for using it up. Waste not want not! Even though it wasn't a hit with everyone, it's always good to try new things. I'm interested to hear how the soda goes over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you captured a couple great pics of the kids on this one

    ReplyDelete