Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Creamers Field

Today I went with Abbie's class to learn about life at Creamer's Field. It was a nice day despite some clouds. Warm and no rain (or snow this time, yeah!)

Such a pretty place! I wish they would open the barns to the public, some wonderful spaces inside there.

We got to see some birds up close at the bird banding station run by the ABO. This one is a robin.

She had a fun day (me too!) and learned a lot. We will definitely have to plan a trip back here with fewer classmates.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, excellent! I really, really like Creamer's Field. One year, I got to do the bit with showing the kids the robin and other species. Wish I could have done it with my niece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself was just thinking that could have been Amy in the show and tell! Abbie does look happy and excited. I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for walking the trails again whenever you are.

    ReplyDelete