Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vegas teaser

Because this is a foodie blog, I had to tease you with one good food pic from our trip to Las Vegas. For Justin's birthday, we went to a Dim Sum restaurant for breakfast. It was a new (and fun!) experience for us! We had lots of interesting things, but nothing could beat the jellyfish salad.

I thought it was pretty good. It had a spicy dressing and reminded me of rice noodles. Kyle couldn't get over the fact it was a chopped up jellyfish! We had lots of other yummy choices though. Dumplings, steam buns, pot stickers, sauteed veggies and shrimp fritters to name a few!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo - finally! Does this mean you're beginning to recover from the whirlwind?

    I didn't know you could eat jellyfish. They appear so insubstantial. Steamed buns are delicious, and I could eat six right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds delicious, and msg free? I think I told you guys about the dim sum we had at a highly rated restaurant in the International District. I couldn't get enough water after the meal, soo thirsty! But the food was good. Glad you guys got to try it out. And, glad you're back and rested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm with Kyle on this one and I know his Dad is, especially since it was surrounded by cucs!

    ReplyDelete