Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coke





We had to go to the Coke factory on the strip and try the funny sodas. Out of 16 small tastes, we found one or two that didn't make us say ICK! None of them were really good, but it was fun!



EDIT: I didn't add much detail...one soda tasted just like fizzy mouthwash, one like chicken bullion, sweet with a hint of banana, coconut, one just really sweet, but the worst of all was one that tasted like crushed aspirin! I don't know how true all of this is, but the Coke people claim these are the top selling sodas from their respective countries...I think I will stick to water. I also feel like I should identify our travel companions for my other family. We went to Vegas with my cousin (on Mom's side) Jessie and her guy Justin from Australia. They had been to Las Vegas on their last trip to see us in AK two years ago. But this was our first visit and our first vacation without kids.

3 comments:

  1. What sorts of flavors?? Gooseberry? Giraffe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are crazy colored. Since I think the original Coke is yuck, I can't imagine any of the others were good either. But I'm glad you had fun. In fact it was probably more fun to look at people's yuck faces than if the drinks were all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see more posts even though I heard the stories in person!

    ReplyDelete