Thursday, August 27, 2009

100?

I was going to post about Abbie.....I took a break from cleaning the haz-mat site in the garage to attend Abbie's first cross country running race! Unfortunately I forgot the camera, but she had a great time. The kindergarten, first, and second grade kids start in order and run a one kilometer loop. Everybody gets a medal for finishing and Abbie was in the middle of the pack. There are three more races this fall, this one was all the way out at Two Rivers and I think the next one is in Salcha, but there should be two at Birtch Hill. It will be nice not to have a 30 minute drive! Anyways, back to the title, when I logged in, the dashboard counter said 99 posts! Is this really 100?? How cool!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog, it's so funny that you mention the probriotics...I was just about to blog about them! A friend of mine recommended them so I bought the powdered supplement along with some probiotic juice, they seemed to really make a difference! Good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Abigail! Organized running sounds like a perfect outlet for some of that boundless energy.

    Yay for Leigh! (And Kyle??) Blogging is a perfect outlet for that which your far away family longs to hear about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, agreed! I'm very proud of Abby, keep up the good running! I too love the blogs; it makes me feel so much more in touch with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medals for everyone - runners, bloggers and cheering section!

    ReplyDelete