Monday, February 23, 2009

The Stash

This is our usual dessert:

Chocolate. Often with red wine shared with friends and family. Unless it is some kind of occasion (birthday, holiday, etc.) after dinner we get out our stash of good chocolate. Most of this is really Kyles from Christmas, but he is good at sharing. We like dark chocolate for the most part, at least 60% cocoa. But, I also like filled bars and truffles. It is amazing how satisfying a little bit of good chocolate can be as a sweet.
Do you recognize the bag? Gift bags always get recycled around here! Much classier than the plastic sack it was in!

1 comment:

  1. That is a familiar bag...but I can't remember whose gift was in it. I also can't recall how it came to me, but I certainly wasn't the first to use it!

    ReplyDelete