Friday, November 25, 2011

Bull(moose)gogi


One of Liam's favorite foods is Bulgogi. We have found a really good recipe in this book (recommended by Jessie and Justin) We have tried this with chicken and beef but this version has so far been the best. The moose was so tender and the more game-y taste went really well with all the garlic and soy. This is my bowl eaten with stir fried peppers and onion and home made kimchi over jasmine rice. So good!
P.S. The reason I am posting about it today is we ate it as leftovers to take a break from the turkey marathon. I was too busy to take an pictures yesterday but it was wonderful as usual :)

3 comments:

  1. Wikipedia says bulgogi is ranked 23 on the list of world's most delicious foods. Now I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks really good! I like the Alaskan spin on the Asian dish too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever - Bul(moose)gogi - and looks good, too!

    ReplyDelete