Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer fun

As I have been informed (gently, of course!) it has been a long time since I posted here. The kids have had camp, it has been Lily and my birthday and Father's Day. Which stacks up to long days away from home and lots of party/prep/clean-up for us! Liam and Abbie had a blast at their camps. Liam did the Alaska Conservation camp from the Fish and Game...fishing, boating, hunting, bow shooting, and gun safety. Abbie did a kids drama camp from the Fairbanks Drama Association...she got to help write and act in a production of Stone Soup. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for all this fun! With all the warm weather, I did manage to get one good shot of some much needed sprinkler time.

This fun is just before disaster, Liam slipped while running for the swing and scraped up his back and hip and bruised his backside and hands. Slip-n-slide without the slide, not recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment