Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Eggs in purgatory

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately, we seem to have even skipped Liam's birthday fun! We had slow roasted Asian style duck with steam  buns and a berry truffle for dessert! Yum!
It has been crazy busy and unsettled around here lately. So I've decided not to try to catch up on all the events.
So starting from today:
I tried a new recipe, eggs in purgatory. Soft poached eggs in spicy tomato sauce you eat with bread. Liam, Kyle and I really liked it, Abbie not so much. I'm going to make it again though, along with salad it make a wonderful and quick supper!

2 comments:

  1. We recently had shakshuka, a recipe from NY Times. Similar idea, eggs baked in a tomato based sauce. Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it has eggs in it, Stan should like it.

    ReplyDelete