Saturday, July 24, 2010

Parade day


Today was the Golden days grand parade in downtown Fairbanks. Lily and Valerie both needed some costume help and Abbie and Liam couldn't resist getting in on the action! Abbie's dress used to go on the other way, but with a little chopping and re-sewing it made a great farmer girl outfit. Liam's shirt was made by Grammie Lorna and Liam's hat is his favorite Indiana Jones one from Disneyland. I didn't get very good pictures of Valerie and Lily, but I will see if I can borrow one from someone else.

4 comments:

  1. Lookin good guys! I think Golden Days is so much fun; I'm sad to miss it again. Love you!

    P.S. glad to see a new post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! A new post! I was thinking of you yesterday while you were at the parade and We were shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats *make* the ensembles. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! Reminds me of marching in the Rodeo Parade in Tucson, when I was just about Liam's age. You guys look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete